We give the Exterior of your home a thorough inspection including but not limited to:
- Clear junk mail, flyers & newspapers from mailbox and front door.
- Bring any packages inside home or forward depending on instructions.
- Inspect yard and property for trash and weeds.
- Monitor landscaping.
- Perform visual inspection of siding, roof and gutters for obvious issues or damage.
- Check for drainage issues.
- Check for signs of water damage, mold, and mildew.
- Inspect screening on windows and lanai for damage.
- Check doors and windows for signs of break-ins.
- Inspect for vandalism or exterior equipment theft.
- Inspect for obvious insect infestation or pest presence.
- Check exterior lighting.
- Check pool/spa for obvious issues, (water level, clarity, & leaks).
We give the interior of your home a thorough inspection including but not limited to:
- Ensure security system is functioning properly.
- Check fire/smoke & CO2 alarms, change batteries as necessary.
- Check temperature/humidity settings on thermostats.
- Check for vandalism.
- Inspect for obvious pest presence or insect or rodent infestation.
- Check for unexpected water leaks.
- Inspect ceilings and skylights for signs of water damage.
- Flush toilets, run water in sinks (including garbage disposal), tubs and showers
- Short cycle dishwasher and washing machine to clear lines and prevent seals from drying.
- Check refrigerators and freezers for proper temperature and operation.
- Check AC filter/change air filter if necessary and supplied.
- Inspect all windows and doors to confirm they are secured and undamaged.
- Check garage door.
- Check all lights and fans.
- Change timer schedules on lights.
- Check electrical panel for any tripped breakers, reset, and report.
- Check water heater for signs of leakage.
- Inspect air filter.
Pre-storm services include:
- Installation of storm shutters.
- Removal of all outdoor furniture and exterior items that could cause damage.
- Removal of all perishables from refrigerator and freezer.
- Following instructions from owner and AC vendor regarding status of AC during a storm.
- Photos of the property to show storm preparation completed.
Post-storm services include:
- Visit to property as quickly as it is safe and client properties are accessible.
- Photos of all visible damage.
- Visual inspection of AC, breakers and electronics.
- Owner alert to status of power.
- Notification of vendors necessary for evaluation and damage repair.
- Oversee any major issues as result of storm at direction of property owner.
- Removal and storage of storm shutters.
- Returning of furniture etc. to balconies or property.
- Key holder services for deliveries, vendors, contractors, & guest arrivals/departures.
- Airport pickup/drop off service.
- Car maintenance starting/driving/washing/charging battery.
- Home open and close preparation.
- Package and mail receipt and forwarding.
- Grocery Shopping – prepare for you and/or your guests to arrive.
- Cleaning service – provide choices, schedule and key-in/out.
- Owner request for emergency visits.
- And many other customized services.